Business Associates whole handle Protected Health Information on behalf of a Covered Entity must now comply with all HIPAA and HITECH regulations to protect the privacy of their client’s employees. This HIPAA/HITECH Toolkit includes all the compliance documents and policy and procedures needed to meet the requirements of the law. The training segments include 2 scenario based videos - a privacy and a security video. Testing materials are included..
The HIPAA Privacy/Security & HITECH Compliance Tool Kit for Business Associates™ includes:
- A separate Privacy (10 minutes) and Security (15 minutes) training video that is scenario based
- 4 Power Point presentations with speaker’s notes to train you and your employees on Privacy, Security, HITECH and Breach
- Model policies and procedures for you to adopt for compliance with HIPAA Privacy, HIPAA Security and HITECH
- Notice of Privacy Practices Business Associate agreement to be used with your BAs
- Model confidentiality language to add to employee agreements to (a) make them aware of their heightened responsibility and (b) the consequences of privacy breaches
- Sample PHI disclosure tracking sheet
- Sample Breach Notice Letter for Individuals whose PHI has been disclosed
- Sample Breach Notice to Local Mass Media (for disclosures affecting 500 or more individuals)
- To Do List for HIPAA Security (general threat assessment, steps to take to evaluate concerns, software recommendations for encryption)
- Encryption guidelines and techniques
The HIPAA Privacy/Security & HITECH Compliance Package for Business Associates™ is available on a CD-ROM or as a Digital Download. Documents are ready to use in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Go green and select this download option to save $9.95 in shipping and handling.
Or, purchase the CD-ROM version here.
Mac users: When you see the checkout confirmation page, click Business_Associates_Toolkit.zip. Open the downloaded folder and double click "Click_to_Run.html".
Windows users: When you see the checkout confirmation page, click Business_Associates_Toolkit.exe.
Choose to run the file. When you are prompted by with the extractor, choose to extract the folder onto your desktop, or other convenient location.
Open the folder and Double-click "Click_to_Run.html".